Purple Haze Feminized Seeds
🛒 Purchased 82 times today
🔥 Purchased 585 times this week
Called the ultimate mood-booster, Purple Haze cannabis seeds produce a happy, cherrful, and euphoric high that also helps in insomnia and restlessness at night. Many users find this strain’s blueberry flavor delicious!
Purple Haze Feminized Seeds
Purple Haze Seeds are some of the most sought-after strains to plant by expert or novice growers when it comes to giving users a strong kick. As a general rule of thumb, cannabis strains with higher THC percentages will have more of a psychoactive and psychedelic effect on the brain. In the case of Purple Haze Seeds, this Sativa-dominant strain comes with moderate THC levels, ranging from 17-20% on average.
A Purple Haze Seed can be grown easily, giving you large flowers that are soft and fluffy. As with most Purple strains, Purple Haze Strain Seeds produce an extract that tastes like fresh-picked berries. You’ll notice hints of blueberry and earthiness, almost as if you plucked these berries yourself in the forest. Purple Haze also has medical benefits and can aid those who feel restless at night.
If you are planning to purchase Purple Haze Seeds, it’s easy to tend to them, and you’ll get a lot of benefits, from boosting your mental clarity to uplifting your mood. If you’re interested to know more about the Purple Haze Seed, here’s a comprehensive guide about this legendary strain:
Growing Purple Haze Seeds
When you’re growing a Purple Haze Marijuana Seed, do know that while they’re easy to handle, they are not that easy to find. These cannabis seeds are not easily sold locally and even online. You can get a Purple Haze Seed from a Netherlands-based seed bank.
That’s why if you happen to get a hold of these amazing seeds, it’s better if you just take some clippings once they reach a flowering time and plant them. This way, you’ll have clones of your Purple Haze Seeds.
Growing them will produce tall stalks anyway, so you’ll have to trim them, especially when you’re growing them indoors. Within 9-10 weeks, you’ll always have flowers when you plant them inside.
How to Grow Purple Haze
Here are the steps to growing a Purple Haze Seed:
- Find a Reputable Seed Seller: Seed banks providing Purple Haze Seeds are not as many as other cannabis seeds providers, so make sure that you’re only getting yours from a reputable source. This way, you’re ensured of its quality.
- Set Up Your Space: Set up your space for your Cannabis plant. You can either choose outdoor or indoor planting. Just make sure there is enough light, ventilation, and the right levels of humidity and temperature. If there’s not enough light, you can opt for grow lights.
- Germinate the Seeds: The Purple Haze Seed needs to germinate first before you plant it. It’s faster to plant them with this germination guide. Place the seeds inside a container with water for 24-48 hours. Wait for them to sink to the bottom before you transfer them to a damp paper towel. Put them inside a plastic bag and store them in a dark place until you see them sprouting.
- Plant the Seeds: When you see your Purple Haze Seeds sprouting, you can start planting them loosely then spray them with water.
- Provide Enough Nutrients: When it comes to nutrients, make sure the soil you’re using is packed with nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorus. Choose a soil mixture ideal for a Purple Haze Seed, which you can easily find in your local cannabis stores.
- Monitor Their Growth: Check on the growth of your Cannabis plant and see if there are any signs of rotting or diseases. This way, you can remove them to prevent them from aggravating.
- Harvest the Buds: Purple Haze Seeds with start growing buds within a few weeks, so once you see mature buds, you can start harvesting decent yields. Before you use them though, dry them first.
What Purple Haze Plants Look Like
Purple Haze Seeds produce elongated leaves like the ones from Sativa strains. They create leaves with deep green hues. When the plant grows more mature, the leaves would turn into a beautiful, deep purple, its signature color. This strain has bushy layers of leaves which are covered in resin. The leaves shine a purple tint as well.
The plants from Purple Haze Seeds grow tall. They reach up to 6 feet when you plant them outside. Inside, since the space is limited and the environment is much more controlled, you can make a Purple Haze Seed grow shorter, especially when you consistently prune the leaves.
The Purple Haze Seeds produce some of the most striking leaves. They have a magnificent shine of deep green and purple hues, making the foliage exquisite. Although they don’t require a lot of water and can even be grown on drier soil, a Purple Haze Seed needs more attention than other cannabis strains. However, when you do, your hard work would pay off.
When to Harvest Purple Haze
You know when they start to mature when their trichomes start to become darker in color. Check the pistils as well. The pistils from the buds will turn into darker shades of red or brown. Overall, they become ready to harvest when they grow slower and appear browner in color. The leaves will yellow and dry up.
Effects and Flavor or Purple Haze
A Purple Haze Seed is powerful enough to deliver a noticeable change to your mood and way of thinking. On the days when it feels like a dark and stormy rain cloud is hanging about your head, turn to Purple Haze for a euphoric release.
The Purple Haze Strain Seeds are called the ultimate mood booster for a reason. One or two inhales later, most users notice a shift in their headspace. Users note feeling happier, lighter, and cheerful after the help of Purple Haze Seeds. With that gleeful feeling also comes the giggles and laughter. You may find yourself laughing harder than usual (typically at things that aren’t normally that funny). Take the time to enjoy this feeling and laugh until your stomach hurts.
As per the taste, Purple Haze Strain Seeds are known to have a unique flavor and aroma. It has a spicy and sweet undertone. The smell is earthy and herbal with a touch of berry and grape.