Over the course of your visit and/or order, we may request or require your:
- Full name
- Address, email, phone number, or other contact information
- Certain information related to demographics, such as preferences and interests
- Other information, gathered via surveys or questionnaires which are always optional.
All personal information collected about all customers is stored safely using any protective measures required to ensure your data remains secure and private.
How this information is used
Below is a list of specific reasons we may request or require your personal information:
- Our own, internal record keeping
- Website customization for ease of use
- The improvement of our products
- Sending promotional emails tailored to your specific requirements or interests
- Market research administered on behalf of Growers Choice Seeds only, and no outside parties. Contact may be by phone, email, or mail.
If you would like to limit our access to your personal information, you can do this in one of two ways:
1. When filling in a form on the site, make sure to check the box that allows you to opt out of making your information available for “direct marketing purposes.”
2. Contact us at [email protected] at any time if you would like your information to no longer be available for marketing purposes.
We will never give your information to any other company or third party.
By filing a request, you can access the details of any personal information we may have about you. This request is authorized through the Data Protection Act.
Contact us at any time if you believe the personal information we have is incorrect, and we will promptly made any necessary changes.
Cookies and Google Analytics
Google Analytics allows website owners to see and explore how customers use their site. The program does this by placing “cookies” on your computer that relate your use of the website back to the website owner. This information is stored on Google servers, and includes your IP address.
By using growerschoiceseeds.com, you are agreeing to the use of your usage data and IP address.