Jillybean Feminized Seeds
🛒 Purchased 68 times today
🔥 Purchased 516 times this week
What is Jillybean Cannabis?
This sativa-dominant hybrid is the offspring of Orange Velvet and Space Queen. Adored by candy lovers, this strain produces intense, cerebral effects accompanied by sweetly tropical scents. Many consider it a “wake-and-bake” strain thanks to its energizing properties. Typically, users will feel happy, and potentially, even a bit giddy. However, this sense of glee avoids avoids becoming overwhelming thanks to Jillybean’s indica influence. Rather, most consumers of Jillybean cannabis find they can focus on the tasks at hand with relative ease. Additionally, even shyer types may experience that this strain helps enhance their social butterfly side.
Novice gardeners will find Jillybean cannabis seeds are simple to grow and quite low-maintenance. Typically, Jillybean plants are short in stature and have a flowering time of 8-10 weeks. Come harvest time, these plants produce busy, fruit-scented nuggets and develop a moderate THC content of 15-18%.
Characteristics of Jillybean Cannabis Seeds
While regular marijuana seeds have a 50/50 chance of producing male and female plants, feminized marijuana seeds such as Jillybean are bred to produce only female plants. Normally, when plants are pollinated by males, they will produce both seeds and resin-covered flowers. However, they will also prioritize seed production. This results in buds with reduced potency—which home gardeners will want to avoid. Jillybean feminized marijuana seeds are beneficial because they produce richer yields per square meter/plant.
Advantages of Growing Jillybean Seeds
Like all of our strains, Jillybean premium seeds are the result of thoughtful cultivation. Their feminized cannabis genetics, combination of terpenes, and sativa influence work together to create a strain that has earned enduring popularity. These plants don’t just have a delicious scent reminiscent of tropical flowers; their classic taste is ideal for those with a sweet tooth. Moreover, feminized Jillybean seeds are also famously abundant in resin-rich buds. When grown in slightly cooler temperatures, this strain may develop shades of burgundy.
These qualities make them a hit with home growers of all experience levels. Below, we take a more thorough look at some of the Jillybean strain’s most appealing features.
Many cannabis connoisseurs report this strain produces a rush of happiness and positive thoughts. In fact, don’t be surprised if you experience a fit of the giggles and a burst of euphoria. Additionally, this strain is suitable for pursuing creative projects as well as a variety of other activities and tends to imbue users with a sense of renewed energy and whimsy. If you’re seeking an afternoon of productivity plus the scent of sweet, tropical fruit, this strain may be the ideal choice for you.
There are a variety of citrus flavors present in Jillybean plants. This strain’s terpene profile consists of myrcene, followed by caryophyllene and pinene. Together, this beautiful blend produces an aroma profile and taste reminiscent of herbal, pine, and pepper with an overarching burst of lemon. Others detect the presence of specific fruits such as lime, orange, and mango.
How to Germinate Jillybean Seeds
Beginner growers may benefit from a bit of research on the germination of cannabis seeds. Factors that will affect the germination rate typically include environmental factors such as the amount of light, nutrients, type of soil, and more you provide your seeds. To get started on the right foot, we recommend the following germination method.
The Water Glass/Paper Towel Method:
- Place your weed seeds into a glass of pure water (distilled, rain, or spring). After your seeds have soaked for 14-18 hours, pour the water and seeds onto paper towels on a plate to drain off any excess water.
- Fold the wet paper towel over your seeds, ensuring they are completely covered, and place the plate in a warm, dark space. The temperature should stay at 75 – 80 degrees Fahrenheit during this period.
- During the germination process, make sure the paper towel remains saturated—but to the extent that your seeds are sitting in a pool of water. Check your seeds intermittently and watch for a taproot to begin to grow. The seeds are ready for planting when the taproot is 1/4- to 3/4-inch long. This may take up to two weeks, but typically, your seeds will be ready after three to seven days.
Where to Purchase Jillybean Seeds
While there are plenty of online seed banks with seeds for sale, there are far fewer that meet the level of quality we provide at Growers Choice Seeds. Growers Choice, specifically, is proud to provide its customers with a 90% guarantee—the best in the industry. When looking for a seed bank that stands apart from the competition, we recommend checking for the following qualities:
- Premium quality seeds: It’s one thing for a seed bank to claim their seeds are the highest quality; another to back this claim up with a germination guarantee. All cannabis growers—from experts to novices—can improve their experience by embarking on the growing process with healthy cannabis seed strains.
- A comprehensive seed catalog: From earthy flavors to high levels of THC to pure sativas and more, each individual has their own unique tastes in cannabis strains. As such, the best online banks will provide numerous strain options to meet your specific needs.
- In-depth strain profiles and guides: The world of home gardening is somewhat of an art. This is not to say that aspiring growers should feel intimidated. Equipped with clear, easy-to-follow instructions and cultivation tips, growers of all skill levels can cultivate lush, bountiful plants and approach the growing process with care throughout every stage of growth. It’s important that the online bank you purchase from has key details on each strain, as well as guides on how to embark on the growing journey and tend to your cannabis plants.
- Stealth Shipping: Even though home cultivation is legal in many areas, that doesn’t necessarily mean you want the contents of your mail flashily splashed across the container. Growers Choice understands the importance of discreet shipping.
Similar Strains to Jillybean Seeds
A treat for the taste buds, this strain is simple to grow and quick to harvest. Candy Kush seeds mature into plants known for their heavy indica properties. They also tend to physically sedate while simultaneously sparking a sense of cheerfulness. For this reason, many cannabis enthusiasts prefer this strain in the afternoon.
Candy Kush auto-flowering seeds, specifically, are the result of mixing Cotton Candy Kush with the ruderalis species. This tweak is what gives auto-flowering seeds their automatic and resilient properties. In fact, this variety of Candy Kush seeds will transition from the vegetative stage to the flowering stage just two to three weeks after planting without any adjustment of light cycles. Candy Kush seeds aren’t necessarily considered to be the most high-yielding cannabis seeds, but with proper care, can produce yields of 300-400 grams per square meter indoors, and 200-300 grams per plant outdoors.
This strain has similar THC levels to Jillybean, yet differs in that it is a slightly indica-dominant strain. Still, both share a semi-balanced ratio of sativa-to-indica, and therefore, deliver a mixture of relaxing-yet-energizing effects. Bubbleberry seeds develop into plants with fruity aromas and typically enter their flowering stage at 50-60 days and are easy to grow. Fruity, cheesy, and sweet, this strain also contains ruderalis genetics, resulting in short, compact plants that can thrive in less-than-ideal growing conditions or harsher, outdoor cultivation. If you enjoy sweet citrus and delightful blends of hybrid qualities, we recommend researching the Bubbleberry pot plant further.
This potent strain has an impressive cannabinoid content and THC levels of 21%. As such, it tends to provide strong, long-lasting euphoric effects. At 90% indica and 10% sativa, many users consider it a good nighttime strain. Its physical effects include relaxation of both body and mind, while its cerebral influence is quite subtle—but still detectable. Users may experience an uplifted mood, improved creativity, and heightened focus. Blue Cookies seeds have a flowering period of 55-65 days. Plus, as auto-flower seeds, this strain can stand up to a less-than-green thumb and does not require specific hours of light.
The Candyland strain is a longtime favorite within the cannabis community. Often thought of as the go-to strain for artistic types, these seeds are also excellent for beginners and quite easy to grow. Tasting of sweet berries, Candyland tends to add an extra pep in your step and imbues users with an enhanced flair for creative pursuits.
Looking for something a little different?
If you prefer indica-dominant strains, Northern Lights may be worth further research. Formerly known as “CI #5 F1,” the Northern Lights strain is highly acclaimed and the recipient of numerous awards. These autoflowering cannabis seeds are naturally resilient and grow into medium to deep green plants. A real visual stunner, they produce dense, conical nuggets with rusty orange hairs.
However, the Northern Lights strain’s appeal runs deeper than mere looks: Fragrant, woody, and pine-like, Northern Lights plants produce notably potent, tension-melting effects. This strain is ideal for those seeking a boost in their mood. As auto-flowering seeds, they are naturally resilient and suited to indoor and outdoor growers alike.