Floral and sweet, the Bubble Gum strain is adored by many for both its comforting taste and balanced effects. A no-nonsense classic, it is particularly easy to grow, and therefore, an excellent choice for beginners. If you’re looking to embark on home gardening and prefer sweeter tastes, take a peek at this strain’s uplifting effects, growing versatility, and many other delightful traits.
Bubble Gum Auto-Flowering Feminized Seeds
From Just: $38.00
Bubble Gum Auto-Flowering Feminized Seeds
Purchased 74 times today.
Purchased 537 times this week.
The History Of Bubble Gum Seeds
Bubble Gum seeds are tremendously popular thanks to their classic charm and delightful effects. Perhaps most of all, they’re known for their ability to produce plants that produce a pleasant mixture of deep relaxation, joy, and a sweet, strong flavor. As a balanced hybrid, Bubble Gum combines physically lulling and scintillating lucid effects that balance one another nicely. The result is a sweet, yet refreshing, experience that evokes something similar to the nostalgic thrill of chewing on a piece of brightly-colored bubblegum.
Advantages of Growing Bubble Gum Seeds
Like all of our strains, Bubble Gum premium seeds are the result of thoughtful cultivation. Their feminized genetics, combination of terpenes, and indica-sativa balance work together to create a strain that has earned enduring popularity.
These plants don’t just have a delicious bubblegum flavor; as feminized cannabis seeds, they are also famously abundant in resin-rich buds. Typically, the buds of cannabis plants are developed simultaneously with seeds if the plant has been pollinated. However, feminized seeds typically produce only female plants. As such, there is a reduced likelihood of pollination—and consequently—seeds. However, Bubble Gum feminized seeds focus their efforts squarely on one thing: impressive yields.
This quality alone makes them a hit with home growers of all experience levels. Additionally, their auto-flowering genetics counterbalance the slightly higher-maintenance qualities of feminized seeds.
This cannabis strain also boasts a rich terpene profile. On a surface level, its aroma and taste are sugary and light. However, more nuanced notes are present as well. Humulene, caryophyllene, and myrcene combine to produce this strain’s trademark flavor. Many describe it as similar to sugar-coated berries—and the ideal mixture of tart, sharp, and sweet.
The Benefits of Hybrid Strains
Hybrid strains are often sought out for their balanced mixture of effects. The Bubble Gum strain’s ratio of 40% indica, 50% sativa, and 10% ruderalis creates the ideal strain for those who prefer a mixture of heightened perceptions and physical relaxation. Plus, the ruderalis component makes for adaptable, auto-flowering plants that round out the experience—from planting your seeds to enjoying your weed.
The one downside of bubblegum (the chewable kind) is that its flavors and effects dissolve quite rapidly. Unlike your typical bubblegum taste, this cannabis strain has enduring aromas and effects that can last for several hours. Finally, hybrid strains are appealing to many because their delicately balanced properties make for a good daytime strain or evening indulgence.
Bubble Gum’s Auto-flowering Qualities
Auto-flowering marijuana seeds are a wonderful choice for beginner growers. Feminized seeds and regular seeds are photoperiod plants—which means they will only enter the flowering stage via specific light cycles, auto-flowering seeds—such as the Bubblegum variety—will, as the name implies, flower on their own.
Additionally, seeds with ruderalis lineage are also known as strong plants with exceptional durability. So, for those who haven’t yet developed a master green thumb, this may be the strain for you. While small in size, the yields from Bubble Gum are still fairly generous. These compact plants have a flowering time of 8-9 weeks and average yields of 200-300 grams per plant outdoors, and up to grams per square meter indoors.
What Are The Effects Of Bubble Gum Seeds?
When you consume the Bubble Gum, you’ll be enveloped, quite quickly, with a sugar-scented sense of happiness, relaxation, and a spark of imagination. These potent, yet balanced, effects are one reason this strain can be used any time of day.
Additionally, this strain boasts perfectly moderate THC levels. This makes it best suited to those who want an enjoyable, yet measured, experience. Like the snap of a bubble itself—your thoughts and perceptions are clear, crisp, and dreamlike—yet never overwhelmingly so.
What is the Flavor Profile Of the Bubble Gum Strain?
Many describe Bubble Gum as having prominent notes of sugar-dusted berries. Others detect citrus notes, and those with a more sensitive palate may even recognize hints of cinnamon and lavender. Some even report its flavor is reminiscent of truffle and dried fruit. Given these delicate balances and primary terpenes, Bubble Gum seeds are the perfect strain for those with a well-developed palette and a love for nuanced strains with incredible flavors.
Where Do I Buy Bubble Gum Seeds?
While there are plenty of online seed banks with seeds for sale, there are far fewer that meet an ideal level of quality. Researching online seed companies beforehand is always a good bet. We recommend purchasing from banks that have a clear commitment to quality and back up their claims with a germination guarantee. Growers Choice, specifically, is proud to provide its customers with a 90% guarantee—the best in the industry. When looking for a seed bank that stands apart from the competition, we recommend checking for the following qualities:
- Premium quality seeds: It’s one thing for a seed bank to claim their seeds are the highest quality; another to back this claim up with a germination guarantee. All cannabis growers—from experts to novices—can improve their experience by embarking on the growing process with high-quality seeds.
- A wide variety of options: From earthy flavors to high levels of THC to pure sativas and more, each individual has their own unique tastes in cannabis strains. As such, the best online banks will provide numerous strain options to meet your specific needs.
- In-depth strain profiles and guides: The world of home gardening is somewhat of an art. This is not to say that aspiring growers should feel intimidated. Equipped with clear, easy-to-follow instructions, any grower can cultivate lush, bountiful plants. It’s important that the online bank you purchase from has key details on each strain, as well as guides on how to embark on the growing journey.
- Stealth Shipping: Even though home cultivation is legal in many areas, that doesn’t necessarily mean you want the contents of your mail flashily splashed across the container. Growers Choice understands the importance of discreet shipping.
Other Popular Strains
If the Bubble Gum strain seems like something you might like, you’ll potentially love these similar options. Many of the strains listed below share traits with Bubble Gum plants, yet have their own unique combination of appealing qualities. Some are ideal for beginners, and others are more suitable for advanced growers.
- Candy Kush: This famous indica-dominant strain in autoflowering form is sweet and delicious with parent strains that are also indica-dominant hybrids. Additionally, it contains moderate levels of CBD and THC, and is best known for its ability to promote profound relaxation.
- Cherry Diesel: Beginners rejoice: This perfectly balanced hybrid boasts a bit more edge in its flavor, but is equally friendly in terms of growing difficulty as Bubble Gum. With a flowering period of 55-65 days, it produces feelings of creativity, relaxation, and euphoria. Its aroma and taste are described as citrus, earthy, and sweet, and its THC content clocks in at a moderate 17%.
- Pineapple: Sativa-dominant Pineapple shares many similarities with Bubblegum seeds. For starters, it’s one of the best marijuana strains for beginner growers. It has levels of 15% THC, and a balanced mixture of enjoyable effects thanks to its 60:30 sativa-to-indica ratio. What’s more, as an autoflowering strain with an excellent taste, it enhances the entire home growing experience—from planting your seeds to enjoying your harvested plants.
- Blueberry Kush: Renowned for its intense blueberry flavor, this near-pure indica hybrid also contains subtle hints of earthy undertones. Its parent strains of Blueberry and OG Kush were combined to form this wonderfully aromatic strain with powerful effects.
- Strawberry Haze: Rich in sweet, strawberry flavors, this strain has moderate THC and CBD levels. The result is a happy-go-lucky strain that combines an ideal flavor blend and cannabinoid content. What’s more, its ease of growth and low-maintenance cultivation needs make it a hit with newbies and seasoned growers alike. This sativa-dominant strain is suitable for indoor cultivation and outdoor gardening alike. With a motivated approach, you’re in for a treat come harvest time.
Bubble Gum x Ruderalis
10% Ruderalis, 40% Indica, 50% Sativa
Creative, Happy, Relaxed
Daytime, Depression, improve appetite, reduce stress
|Where to Grow||
Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds
Growers Choice Cannabis Seeds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.