Compare Our Cannabis Seed Strains

STRAIN BLEND THC USE
Critical Mass CBD 80I / 20S 7%/7% Anytime
Critical Purple Auto-Flowering 90I / 10S 27% THC Evening
Jack Herer 55S / 45I 18% THC Daytime

Buy Winnipeg Marijuana Seeds

The most reliable way to order your Winnipeg marijuana seeds is with Growers Choice online. Our user-friendly website will have your order placed in a matter of minutes. The rest is up to us to pack and send your shipment of Winnipeg marijuana seeds directly to your home address.

winnipeg-marijuana-seeds-farm

Order Pot Seeds Winnipeg

Have you ever bought pot seeds from someone and you weren’t quite sure if they were on the up and up? Take the guesswork out of buying your Winnipeg marijuana seeds by ordering them with Growers Choice. Our comprehensive catalog includes more than 40 different strains, all of them reliably feminized and of premium quality. Select from 3 different varieties:

  • Autoflowering
  • Medical, high-CBD
  • Regular feminized

Our company has endeavored to make placing your order online as simple as possible. You can literally have your order completed in literally 3 short steps.

  1. Select your Winnipeg marijuana seeds.
  2. Make a decision on how many you want to buy.
  3. Proceed to checkout where you can pay using a variety of payment methods.

Winnipeg Marijuana Seeds For Sale

Growers Choice wants you to know that our customers are number one. We are invested in your peace of mind, and your natural health. If you have never ordered from us before, please be sure to read through the bios that have been written for each Winnipeg marijuana seed so you will feel confident that you are getting the right strain that will be best for you. We want your experience to be nothing but positive with us, and educating yourself on the best marijuana seeds to buy will enhance your shopping experience.

Marijuana legality in Winnipeg

Yes, it is legal to buy, and be in possession of marijuana seeds in Winnipeg and anywhere in Canada. Laws are rapidly changing and working towards the deadline of July 2018 when marijuana will be fully legalized in Canada. Keep abreast of the quickly changing laws and in Canada so you know that you are always staying on the right side. Growers Choice does not encourage anyone to grow pot seeds illegally.

The Best Winnipeg Marijuana Seeds

Once you have successfully placed your order our job starts. Our experts hand-pick and hand-pack each and every one of your Winnipeg marijuana seeds into medical grade glass vials to be shipped directly to your front door. No matter the number of marijuana seeds you have ordered they will always be shipped at one flat rate shipping fee unless otherwise requested.

Your privacy is important to you, and as a result, your Winnipeg marijuana seeds are always shipped in generic packaging.

Our 90% germination guarantee is one of the things that sets Growers Choice apart from the rest. If 10% of your Winnipeg marijuana seeds from your original order do not sprout Growers Choice is happy to reimburse you for the ones that didn’t, at no extra charge to you. This guarantee instills confidence in our clients that they will be receiving the freshest product available on the market today.


Rated 5 out of 5

Winnipeg Loves Growers Choice Marijuana Seeds

True to their word, easy to order, and when I ran into trouble they were there to lend me a hand. I have a specific disorder that I want to grow my marijuana seeds for, and then there is the shorter growing period for outdoor plants in Winnipeg. They were able to help me select my seeds, and they were delivered to my door within a week.


User Review
0 (0 votes)