Has your foray into the cannabis world left you pining for the best kush seed strains out there? We understand – kush strains are wonderful powerhouses of feel-good pain relief, perfect for lazy days or sleepless nights. Lucky for our kush fanatics, here at Growers Choice we carry a great selection of premium, lab-tested strains that will fulfill your kush cravings – whatever your effect or growing preference. Read on to learn about the best Kush Seed Strains of 2017!
Best Kush Seeds 2017
- Hindu Kush Auto-Flowering: This autoflowering variety of a classic gives growers new and old alike a chance to experience a sought-after strain. With 90% indica in its makeup, Hindu Kush is a great pick for relieving pain, stress, and insomnia, and will leave you feeling happy and a bit drowsy. The strain tends to spend just 45-55 days in the flowering stage, and gives you a moderate yield upon harvest. Turn to Hindu Kush if you’re looking to soothe minor symptoms of depression or improve appetite!
- Sour Kush: Is your passion for Diesel warring with your passion for kush? If so, you won’t want to miss cultivating our Sour Kush Auto-Flowering. A good balance of indica and sativa effects, Sour Kush pairs that popular “fuel” scent with daytime pain and anxiety relief, leaving users gently euphoric and physically relaxed. Some fans even find their creativity heightened when they use this strain, and you can kiss nausea goodbye, too!
- OG Kush: Chill out with this euphoric west coast staple. OG Kush is a couch-lock strain that offers impressive pain relief considering its balanced hybrid blend of Hindu Kush and Chemdawg. Quick to flower and boasting a whopping 27% THC, this strain is not for the faint of heart. Kick out stress in the evenings and know real relaxation with earthy, woody OG Kush. You’ll be amazed at the impressive harvest of this strain, too, which does well both indoors and out.
- Purple Kush: A long-awaited strain we’re proud to finally offer! This popular pick delivers quick-onset relaxation that can soothe both body and mind, relieving tense muscles and jumbled thoughts. Some people turn to Purple Kush for its positive effect on insomnia and anxiety, or to ease muscle spasms caused by various conditions. Sweet and fruity in flavor, this 100% indica strain flowers fairly fast and stays quite short in stature, making it a great choice for a small, indoor space.
- Bubba Kush: A little goes a long way with this calming indica strain. Delivering effects like cheerfulness and sleepiness, Bubba Kush is great for evening relief of stress, insomnia, and pain. Some patients struggling with chronic pain have designated Bubba Kush their strain of choice. An earthy and pungent choice, this strain has a moderate flowering time and will give you a nice yield of healing buds. Give your body a break with Bubba Kush.
Have you tried any of our top 5? We’d love to hear about your experiences with our seeds or the strain in general. Get in touch through social media or our contact us page!
What Are Kush Seeds?
It’s entirely possible (and acceptable) to love kush strains and not have any idea what it is that actually makes a cannabis strain “kush”. Let us explain:
Kush is the name given to those strains who originate – or whose parents originate – in the Hindu Kush region of the world, specifically the area of the Hindu Kush mountain range that straddles the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Like their ancestors, kush strains tend to be indica-dominant, though the cross-breeding of different varieties has resulted in some hybrid “kush” and even a few with a bit more sativa than indica. This trait is due to the fact that kush grows at higher altitudes, and indica properties like greater quantities of trichomes and resin flourish in these areas. (Resin naturally develops to provide protection from elements, so it makes sense it would be more prominent in strains that are exposed to more temperature fluctuation and events like snow.)
What Are The Effects of Kush Strains?
The effects of kush strains are most often those of indica strains though, as we mentioned above, sometimes the breeding process adds in different flavors along the way. As such, kush strains have largely relaxing qualities over stimulating, and are more likely to give you a couch-lock sensation than cerebral euphoria (though euphoria is still possible as you’re chilled out on said couch).
Medically, you can expect your kush strain to offer benefits such as pain and insomnia relief, and also anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea qualities. All good things, so score one for kush!
Buy Kush Seeds Online
At Growers Choice, we have a wonderful selection of kush strains for you to choose from, including six regular feminized varieties, four auto-flowering options, and some additional strains not specifically called kush, but bearing genealogical links to the variety.
You can see our full list of kush strains on our dedicated Kush Seeds for Sale page, so be sure to check it out and discover the best kush strain for you.
Have Kush Seeds Delivered To Your Door
Thanks to Growers Choice, you don’t need to drive from nursery to dispensary, all across your city or state, searching for the kush seed strain you want. We’ll deliver your choice cannabis seeds directly to your door – in just days!
We only mentioned five specific options in our Best Kush Seed Strains of 2017 List, but there’s lots more where that came from, not to mention plenty of other excellent choices including White Widow, Green Crack, and Tangerine Dream. Basically, whatever ailment you’re seeking to alleviate, Growers Choice has a strain for you.